If you are looking for something very different that turns heads then this is the Morris Minor for you!
She has been given a refurbishment since landing with us at WRCC so she not only goes like the clappers, she looks pretty scorching too!
1) Mechanically she has been converted to a very powerful Fiat 2.0 Litre Twin cam engine which has been checked a serviced since landing.
2) She has a very crisp 5 speed Fiat gearbox fitted to improve driving
3) Telescopic shock absorbers have been fitted to improve ride quality
4) Rs2000 back axle has been fitted for to cope with extra power
5) Marina disc brakes have been fitted with servo assistance to allow for better stopping distance.
6) new Kenlowe thermostatically controlled fan fitted to upgraded radiator for better cooling.
7) Alternator has been fitted to improve battery capability.
8) Water temp / oil pressure / battery ampage gauges have all been fitted
Overall the upgrades make the car a great deal of fun, to build a car with the same spec sheet from scratch would be a very expensive task indeed!
Exterior: The Traveller has had a brand new set of JBW 15″ minilites and Tyres fitted.
She has also had a quality respray in maroon b here at WRCC’s onsite body shop, with new chrome and a detailed refinish of the ash frame by our resident “wood man” which is in great order and aged to perfection.
She does truly look stunning and will have jaw’s dropping at show’s!
The underside of the car is very solid and will be treated to protect her before leaving for her new owner.
Interior: The car has been upgraded with 2 Newton commercial “Suffolk” seats which are very comfortable and fully adjust,
The rear seats are trimmed to match and in perfect order.
Her door cards, head lining, rear cards and boot liner are all in superb order, to in short the interior is as good as the exterior.
To summarise on the car she not only looks superb, but drives that way too, she allows for a more modern driving experience than a standard Minor.
The Morris comes with 12 Months MOT and 3 Months comprehensive WRCC in house warranty should the screen price be paid.
She will also be fully serviced to WRCC’s rigorous schedule and be treated against corrosion if required before leaving
Transport can be arranged both nationally and internationally at a pre-agreed rate.
Credit / Debit cards are accepted.
Why buy from WRCC?
We are not your average spit and polish classic cars dealership, we are a Morris minor specialist with years of experience, in sales, repairs and full build.
A full back up service is offered with our cars as we can provide a service plan and all parts as required.
WRCC are a family run company, who take pride in the final product we supply to you.
Is this not the car for you? give us a call on 01422 881 221 we can source, supply or build any Morris Minor to your specification.