WRCC are a friendly family run Morris Minor specialists based in Hebden Bridge, England..
We love our work with the Great British little motor car here at the “Minor Mill”.
Our services include:
• Sales of quality used Morris Minors (all variants and ages),
• Fully rebuilt cars built to customer specification,
• Restoration, paint & Body works,
• Service & repair,
• Interior Trim works,
• Traveller wood restoration and replacement,
• Engine bay detailing,
• Supply of 1000’s of new, used & reconditioned parts, shipped worldwide.
• Recommission work
• and much, much more please call for details!
We cater for all budgets from a good quality respray to a £40k + “full concourse” better than new purpose built car.
WRCC frequently work with clients from around the world, including Mainland Europe, Asia, and the USA.
Shipping can be arranged from us here in Yorkshire right to your door wherever that may be!
WRCC strive to supply the best quality vehicle to suit your budget and be assured we take pride in doing so.
With 100’s of happy customers, testimonials and build portfolio’s available to browse, we care about our reputation and are always happy to help.
We are a modern thinking innovative business which regard ourselves as a custodian of the British institution which is the Morris Minor .
Whatever you need for your Minor we do it! and aim to do it to the best of our ability.